Friday, August 20, 2010

Clear Vanilla Extract


I agree that pure vanilla extract is usually best.  I make my own in fact and it's delicious and so fragrant. But I DO think that clear vanilla extract is a necessity sometimes when you want a pure white color in your cakes or icings.  If it's a quality brand, I don't mind the taste of it at all and it does not taste artificial to me.  I came across Adams extracts last year and purchased a LOT of items from them including a GALLON of clear vanilla.  It was quite the bargain at $28 (I think shipping is about $7.00).  They offer many different sizes.  In fact, they offer a large variety of different extracts in all sizes and I have had a lot of luck with their products.  I have also purchased their pure vanilla extract and it's excellent.  Their coconut is also really good.  I just wanted to share my experience with their clear vanilla since I know a good brand can be difficult to find.  Check out their site!

1 comment:

Just Have Fun with Us said...

i'm newest follower here, i like your blog,Keep working for us, lol, hope to see you on my page :)
http://smartandfunnyvideo.blogspot.com/